Sleep tight, Pa. 😬
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Soooooooooo it’s time to have another recap of what happened this week. :) Ayun, tapos na si Glenda that time, nag-iwan pa rin siya ng remembrance samin kaines haha hashtag no kuryente at tubig pa rin pagdating ko sa Indang. Although ganon pa rin, we were still blessed to be one of those who got their electricity back last monday woop woop! Masaya rin ang monday kase hahahaha wala masyadong klase except for management and botany then the rest of the days were normal as ever. Medyo pa girl din ako niyan eh dahil sa outfit, minsan lang naman hehe. Wala kaming pasok nung tuesday but we got to be productive since we cleaned the house hahaha grabe mukhang bahay na ulit siya partey. XD Tumulong din kami kay Ate Des na hanapin si Zuki and after a week, wooooooooo nakita rin siya. :) We watched No Strings Attached (ganda niyan I promise you) tas may kopya na ko nung Flipped aaaaaargahhhhhhhh mapapanood ko na siya ulet haha. Yesterday, we had another vaccination drive and celebrated Kuya Alvin’s birthday. Wala ko masyadong masabi kasi ganon pa rin naman, same old same old. Pero grabe yung kahapon hahahahahaha kinikilig talaga ko dearest I’m sorry I just can’t. XD
Medyo masaya na di ko alam,
His cuteness is just too much to handle. <3
Happy birthday to our Peter Pan hoho love you, Kuya Alvin! ✌